Elderberries – grow your own
- If you have ever thought about growing your own elderberries, cutting are taken during the dormant season, which is January – March in Missouri. Elderberry plants are easy to start, just place in water or soil in a warm place to root and set out in spring when soil is warm! Or even easier, keep chilled until spring and then place cutting directly in soil and watch it take off!
- If you are still looking for a natural way to deal with colds, flu and boost your immune system google ‘Elderberry benefits’ and you may be surprised at what this plant can do for you.
Many articles about my experience growing the elderberry are on this website please explore.
More you might like!
- Growing Loofah
- Black Elderberry Identification
- Propagation of Elderberry Plants
- Elderberry Seed into Plants